Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Season 4 - First episode called "30 Days Without an Accident"

So we've now got the title of the first episode for season four.  The title is "30 Days Without an Accident." So what does it mean?

It could mean 30 days since the battle with the Governor, but the thing about that is that as season three went along, the weather got increasingly colder.  So if they were to do a 30 day time skip, it wouldn't be enough to just pass over winter and go from fall to spring.  In the pictures we've seen, there are no characters wearing jackets or anything of that nature.  So I don't think that would make sense.

I think they'll just to a time skip of the entire winter instead of just skipping ahead 30 days.  I think that something must have happened at the prison about 30 days and we'll learn what happened throughout the episode.  I also think we'll pick up the story when things are starting to become dangerous again. 

The episode title could mean that it's been about a month since someone died.  If this is correct, the character that dies wouldn't be one of the main characters or any characters that were brought in like Tyreese, Sasha or Karen.  I don't think you want to that during a time skip, so I'm thinking that it's probably one of the people Rick brought in from Woodbury.

So that's about all the speculation I can make about the first episode at this point.  And once again, the first trailer for season four is coming out in TWO DAYS at Comic-Con! Definitely expect a post from me about that and like most of you, I can't wait for Season 4!

Tell me what you guys think about the title of the first episode. What does it mean and what will happen in the season premiere? Will we any character deaths right off the bat? Write what you guys think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment