Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Season 4 - First Banner/Poster Revealed!

Finally! A visual released concerning season four! It's a miracle! It may not be much, but hey, at least it's something.


This is the best poster I've ever seen in terms of The Walking Dead.  How I'm going to review this is starting from the left side and working my way over.  So let's do it!

So we've got a herd of zombies surrounding Tyreese, who's got his trusty hammer straight out of the comic book series.  It looks like he's ready to bash some skulls and we'll definitely be seeing that this upcoming season.

Moving on, we have Andrew Lincoln as Rick holding his revolver and still wearing the same shirt from season three.  From all of the pictures I've seen so far from season four, Rick just looks really down.  Just look at his face.  Give me one reason why he doesn't look depressed.  Granted, he did lose Lori last season, so maybe that's still on his mind in season four.  But he is starting to look like the Rick from the comic books with his longer hair, so I do like that.

Speaking of longer hair, let's move over to Daryl, who looks like he doesn't care about his hair anyway.  But he looks very tough with his longer hair and signature crossbow.

But I think the character that looks the coolest in this entire banner is Michonne, who's riding a horse with her sword in hand, almost like a knight from medieval times.  I wonder if she'll actually get a horse in season four and just ride around and cut zombies' heads off.  That would be so cool to see!  My guess is that she has to, otherwise, they wouldn't have put it in the poster.

So if you haven't heard, Comic-Con is this weekend and there will be a panel of production people, actors and actresses answering questions about the upcoming season.  There will be a season four trailer released on Friday and I will definitely do a post about that, so check back here for more updates and analysis about season four.

No comments:

Post a Comment