Friday, May 31, 2013

TV Series - Top 5 Worst Characters

So last week, I told you my top five favorite characters from the television series.  Today, I'm going to be mean and do the top five worst characters.  I'm probably going to do my favorite characters from the comic book series in the near future.  Without further ado, let's get started!

5. Otis

Otis is another character (the other being Ed Peletier) that Shane beat the snot out of or basically put down.  In a zombie apocalypse, people that are really overweight like Otis have a hard time or surviving, being able to run around and evade groups of zombies.  He did serve a purpose in dying and showed us some character development with Shane.  But he was a terrible character by himself.

4. Randall

"I went to school with Maggie!"

That's basically his only memorable moment.  I think you have to feel bad for him, but at the same time, jumping off that roof was by far the dumbest thing I've ever seen in The Walking Dead television series.  As a character, he sucks. Plain and simple.

3. Jacqui

A character from season one, Jacqui is on my list primarily because of committing suicide.  Although it does add to the realism of the show to have a character commit suicide, at the same time, I have no respect for a character who just gave up and wasn't willing to fight.  I can understand if a character wanted to commit suicide after a year of surviving, but she just wanted out right away.

2. Allen

Every time I saw him on screen, I just instantly became angry.  I hated that Allen always wanted to question Tyreese and always thought he was better then him.  I'm glad that the Governor killed a guy that wanted to take over the prison when he was being fed and cared for.  He was just a terrible character.

1. Lori

There are many reasons why Lori is the worst character in The Walking Dead overall, television and comic books.  She screwed over Shane, she had baby mama drama and she argued with Rick all the time.  Even after Rick killed Shane, Lori still pushed him away and gave him the cold shoulder.  She is just such a bad character, to the point where she even haunts Rick and makes his life miserable after she's dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment